What is a Couple?
To register, call to see if space is available, then mail your check, phone number and email address to Helene.
WHAT IS A COUPLE? A TWO HOUR SEMINAR
If you have thought:
“We may not need therapy, but we could use some sort of help with our relationship”
Then consider spending two hours of your valuable time
at this informative COUPLES SEMINAR.
* Why do we like to be "a couple?"
* Do you sometimes think "I want to keep my relationship, but sometimes I feel trapped?"
* When you try to discuss "couple ambivalence" with your partner does it end in arguments?
* Would you like to learn about “what’s normal” in relationships?
You can bring your partner or come alone
* This class is for people seeking better relationships.
* It is a morning of learning for anyone in any relationship.
* We will talk about what it means FOR YOU to be with another person "for better or worse."
* Specific communication skills will also be discussed.
10 am to 12 noon Saturday June 9th, 2018.
309 Second Street #4, Los Altos, CA 94022
Helene Brun, M.S., LMFT (27 years experience as a couples counselor and presenter)
$25 per person or $50 per couple.
Each class is limited to 8 people.
Check on availability by contacting Helene at 650.949.2879 or email@example.com
Then just send your name(s), email address and phone number with your check payable to Helene Brun
to Helene Brun, 309 Second Street, Los Altos, CA 94022.